Physiotherapy is an established and dynamic profession that uses a range of treatment techniques to restore movement and function to the body.
Our chartered physiotherapists are qualified specialists in the assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal pain and other disorders. We treat people of all ages for a large range of problems resulting from injury, illness, disability or ageing. We also offer advice on injury prevention to achieve healthy and active lifestyles. Rather than just treating your symptoms, we also work with you to identify the nature of your injury and address the underlying cause of a problem, meaning that it is far less likely to recur.
Our priority is to identify and treat your condition, to relieve pain, return you to maximum mobility and enhance your quality of life.
We offer expert help with a wide range of problems including:
- Muscular skeletal arthritis
- Muscular aches and pains
- Neck and back pain
- Ankle pain
- Achilles tendonitis
- Golfer’s / tennis elbow
- Groin pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Patellafemoral pain syndrome
- Shoulder impingement injury
- Soft tissue bruises
- Spinal injuries / fractures
- Slipped disc
- Repetitive strain injury (rsi)
- Posture dysfunction
- Neurological Strokes
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Orthopaedics post-surgery, e.g. knee replacement, hip replacement, arthroscopy, ACL reconstruction
- Respiratory problems, e.g. shortness of breath, asthma, chest infections
- Sports Injuries
- Women’s health, incontinence, pregnancy-related problems
We assess, diagnose and treat all injuries. Physiotherapy treatment can include one or a combination of the following:
- Joint and spinal mobilisation and manipulation
- Soft tissue massage and facial release techniques
- Personalised exercise therapy and rehabilitation
- Advice and education – because we believe self-management is essential to recovery
How can we help you?