Igophysio is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which your personal data will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how it will be treated by us.
We own the database right in the information collected on this website. We do not sell, share or transfer this information except as set out in this statement.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”) the data controller is Mr.Sunil Kapoor, The Physiotherapy Clinic Limited T/A igophysio, 592 Finchley Road, London, NW11 7RX.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registration or at the time of posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. You can configure your web browser not to accept cookies, although this may affect how you see and are able to use this website.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our web site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- We may also provide you with information regarding our products or services which we feel may interest you. If you would rather not receive this information please inform us by e-mail at email@example.com.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service where you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service. If you would rather not receive this information please inform us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that the business and assets of igophysio are merged with or sold to a third party in which case we may disclose your personal data to the merger partner or buyer of our business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of our firm, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. However, as data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, we do not guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You have a right to ask us to provide a copy of the personal data we hold about you, and where you do we reserve the right to make a small administrative charge to cover our costs of doing this. You can also notify us by contacting us at 592 Finchley Road or by emailing email@example.com.